Chiiiiillllllleeeeee!!! This thing here should be illegal lol! The creaminess of the cheesecake, balanced by the moist cake is a match made for the Kingdom. I hope you all enjoy making this lovely dessert as much as I do indulging in it. Shalom!
Unleavened cake Ingredients
2 cups flour
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of oat milk
2 sticks of butter softened
1 teaspoon Maple flavoring
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon clove
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
unleavened cake Directions
- Add butter and sugar and whip until it is a wet sand like mixture.
- Add flour. The mixture will look like bread crumbles once mixed.
- Add eggs, maple flavoring, spices and whip.
- Add oat milk in until you get your desired consistency
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes (this may vary with oven types so start checking around 35 minutes.). Employ the toothpick test for doneness.
- Once done, set aside and allow to cool for assembly.
Sweet potato cheesecake Ingredients
2 large sweet potatoes
1 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup of oat milk
1 1/2 softened cream cheese
1/2 stick of butter softened
1 cup of confectioners sugar
- Boil sweet potato until soft to mash. Drain potatoes and mash.
- Put back on the stove on low heat
- Add butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and oat milk and mix. (For best result use and hand mixer.)
- In another bowl add cream cheese and confectioners sugar. You may not need all of the confectioners sugar, just add enough until semi sweet.
- Mix cream cheese mixture and sweet potato mixture until you get a beautiful and fluffy consistency.
- Set aside for assembly.
Graham Cracker crumbs Ingredients
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup of sugar
Graham cracker crumble Directions
- Melt butter
- Pour graham cracker crumbles and sugar in a bowl and mix with a fork until you get a somewhat moist consistency.
- Set aside for final assembly.
final assembly Directions
- Once cake is cooled down smooth cheesecake on top of cake.
- Sprinkle crumbles on top to your liking.
- Set in fridge for an hour to set.
- Once set, ENJOY!!
Bake at 350° for 55 minutes (this may vary with oven types)… Start with 35min and check after the 35 min. If more time is needed add until completely