When you taste this wrap, you won’t believe it came about by me throwing together some leftovers! One dinner’s scraps birthed my husband’s favorite wrap to date, and I’m pretty confident you will love it too. This wrap is perfect to make when you have leftover steak. However, this bad boy is a good enough reason to season up and slap one on the grill!
I’ve included links below to recipes you will need to make this dish, such as the street corn. I’ve also provided affiliate links, where you can purchase the items I used, and I’ll receive a commission. I only provide links for items I specifically use and believe will be a benefit to those viewing this site. At minimum, click the links to see what the packaging looks like, so you know what to pick up in the store if you opt not to purchase online. Either way, I hope you enjoy! Happy eating!!
- Cook or reheat steak.
- Prepare rice according to instructions. Add Badia Sazon Tropical to rice as it simmers and stir to combine.
- Place tortilla on flat surface and add rice to the middle. Press out flat so that ingredients fit nicely on top of the rice.
- Add warm steak and top with shredded cheese.
- Add tomato on top of cheese, and then streetcorn salad on top of tomatoes.
- Top the street corn salad with shredded romaine.
- Wrap up ingredients, being certain all is secure.
- Heat tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place wrap into the pan and toast on both sides until golden brown. Be careful not to burn the wrap. Also be very careful not to dump out any ingredients when flipping the wrap.
- Remove the wrap and sit on paper towel to remove any excess oil. Allow to sit for a few minutes before cutting so the tortilla becomes crispy.
- Add a little sour cream on the side for dipping or dig right in!
Leave the lettuce and tomato off of the wrap for a version that will hold up for Sabbath. The lettuce and tomato would become soggy if prepared and left to sit overnight. My lord and I have had it like this, and it is amazing. Just add a little salad on the side to incorporate the veggies back into the mix. You can also add some avocado slices to this wrap for another layer of YUM!