Deconstruct your favorite sandwich and this is what you get! The Sammich Salad is so appropriately named, and is perfect for Sabbath lunch. The outlined recipe calls for turkey, but feel free to use your favorite lawful deli meat. Avoid the carbs next Sabbath and give this recipe a try. Be sure to let us know what you think. The pan pictured served approximately 8-10 people.
Red onion, sliced
Avocado, diced into medium chunks
Shaved Cracked Pepper Turkey
Shaved Honey Roasted Turkey
- Mix romaine, arugula, and spring mix in a container.
- Add tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
- Chop and add turkey to a separate bowl. Add small amount of mayo to the dish and coat turkey completely. Don’t over dress it. You just want a thin layer on the meat.
- Add the turkey to the lettuce and vegetables.
- Top everything with cheese, dried oregano and cracked pepper.
- Add your favorite dressing and enjoy!
Note: Honey Mustard is a perfect dressing for this salad! Ranch or a nice vinaigrette would also be lovely. We hope you enjoy!