A delicious treat from the remnant of Judah! I enjoyed rice bread growing up as a child, and love it to this very day. LW you enjoy it as much as I do!
2 cups of Cream of Wheat
7 ripe bananas
1 to two eggs (if you want it nice and moist use 2)
1 cup (or less of sugar)
1 teaspoon of ginger
2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix both dry and wet together well.
- Oil a pan and heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour up to 1 hour 25 minutes. Be sure to begin monitoring the bread at 1 hour. Check doneness with a toothpick inserted into the center.
- Let cool and enjoy!