This salad is a hit every time I serve it in Israel. I know it is good because all the brothers I serve it to always request seconds. If I can get the prophets to eat veggies, I feel really good about that thing! AP!! This salad is packed with flavor and is versatile based on personal tastes . You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, in addition to the standard onions and peppers the recipes calls for. You can also add a protein (chicken, salmon, steak etc.), or just enjoy the plant-based version. I’m confident this will become a fave in your home!
Mix of kale, romaine and arugula
Grilled Vegetables – zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, red onion
Red onion, sliced
Grilled chicken (optional)
- Add lettuce to your bowl or plate.
- Add a nice portion of the grilled veggies over the bed of lettuce.
- Add tomatoes, olives and red onion on top.
- Add chicken or desired protein (optional)
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Add dressing. Be mindful, a little goes a long way with this flavorful vinaigrette.
I typically grill a huge pan of veggies on Sundays and make multiple salads throughout the week. Simply drizzle with oil (avocado or olive), season with Badia Sazon Complete, and grill!
The grilled veggies hold up all week if refrigerated. I typically add the veggies to a Ziplock bag once cooled from the grill, and use as needed throughout the week.