Gluten-free and vegan doesn’t mean flavorless, and these cookies prove it! Easy and quick to make, you and your family will be snacking in no time without all the preservatives packaged treats have. Perfect for a sweet treat without as much guilt. Enjoy!
1/2 solid cup coconut oil
3/4 cups organic brown sugar
1/2 cup organic granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons unsweetened plant based milk
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 and 1/4 cups King Arthur gluten free flour (don’t pack flour)
1 cup oat flour (don’t pack flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
2/3 cup chocolate chips (or to liking)
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a big bowl add coconut oil, sugars, and vanilla extract beat until smooth.
- Add plant based milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin purée.
- In separate bowl add flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice and whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon size on baking sheet to form individual cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven to cool. Enjoy!