The recipe below is super yummy, and the perfect side dish for veggie lovers. No quantities are given, but use equal parts of all vegetables depending on the amount you plan to prepare. I normally chop up a bunch of veggies and add them to a large Ziplock, and cook throughout the week in batches as needed. If you make the JuJu’s GG Sauce and have it on hand, you will be able to make this tasty side in a flash. We hope you enjoy!
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Be sure to fry in small batches to keep veggies from being soggy.
- Add onions first and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a couple handfuls of the other veggies on top of the onions, and fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of sauce to the veggies and fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove into a dish or serve and enjoy!