This tasty and satisfying vegan breakfast meal is super simple to make. Feel free to substitute the veggies if you like! Enjoy!
1/2 cup chickpea flour
1/4 cup of water add more until semi liquidy
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon green pepper
1 tablespoon red onion
1 tablespoon mushrooms
- Saute peppers, onions, and mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- Add water to the chickpea flour. Add additional water a tablespoon at a time if you need to liquify a bit more.
- Add cooked veggies, yeast, and all spices to the chickpea mixture and mix completely.
- Pour mixture into skillet and cook over medium-high heat for approximately five minutes.
- Flip the omelet and cook on the reverse side for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add cheese and fold omelet.
- Allow to cook just a few moments more to melt cheese and remove.